WhoScammedMe.com is a classic case of extortion and willful criminal defamation scheme. It looks like someone set up these website(s) for the sole purpose of publishing unmoderated complaints and rants and negative reviews and extorting money from these hapless victims under the garb of reputation management. Here, we reveal and expose the actual people behind it, their scam network, modus operandi, associates and more.
How is this still a thing ?
WhoScammedMe.com is ONE OF MANY extortion-scheme websites operated by this person. Here are the other 4 sites run by him –
Why would a single person run 5 different websites for the same purpose? It’s SEO. The more the number of sites, the more targets, the more victims, the more number of fake complaints and therefore more revenue. You’ll also see the same company being targeted across these 5 sites. Who on Earth in his/her right mind would publish the same complaint on all the websites ?
So who runs complaintslist.com ?
The scammer who owns and runs these websites is –
David Lee2575 S Ocean Blvd #103
Highland Beach, Florida 33487
Phone – (561) 212-424New Phone – (561)-278-0433Email – email@example.com
David works as a real estate agent at Allmon, Tiernan & Ely, Inc
- Randolph T Ely firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nils Friis – email@example.com
- Betty P Devitt – firstname.lastname@example.org
- W. Scott Tiernan – email@example.com
- Wendy A Overton – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bettina F Smith – email@example.com
- Jane Madjarov – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barbara L Whittaker – email@example.com
- Erin S Hiatt – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candace Friis – email@example.com
- Deborah L Reilly – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elizabeth A Reilly – email@example.com
- Lori L Brandt – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martha T Ely – email@example.com
Do let them know what their colleague does in his alter-ego life. How he extorts money in the name of consumer rights and free speech. How he has harmed the lives and business of hundreds of innocent people.
The Internet never forgets, neither do we